Saturday, December 24, 2011

Devastator



I will set it straight. I will devastate.
I will purge this land with fiery hate.
People will bleed and die inside my wrath.
The living are whipped and led down the path.
Their subordinate wills bend to my own.
They bend their knees to the one I alone.
It is my single dream to reign supreme
And to be worshipped in royal esteem.
I am the greatest man to ever live.
Because no one greater can ever give
The kind of love and grace I have for you
And all the merciful acts that I do.
And what is this mercy of which I speak?
I let you live when you were smashed and weak.
Now that you are strong, and I am now done.
Please please remember as you point your gun.
I am simply a man misunderstood.
Everything I did was done for a greater good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment