Friday, December 16, 2011

This and That

House of Talents Basket
You can get with this

Reclining Moser
or you can get with that

Post Ride
Sometimes I wear a helmet

Basket's Edge
sometimes I wear a hat

Assistants
Sometimes I work from home
with my lovely assistants

Moser, Charles River
Sometimes I go on rides
in the cold wearing mittens

Lunch Stop, Dover
Sometimes I ride with others
sometimes I ride alone

Pamela and Patria, RSC
Taking wacky pictures
with my camera phone

Lunch in Concord
meeting nice people

Lunch in Concord
eating hot soup

Z and Her Seven
climbing hills along the
Concord-Lexington loop

Lunch in Concord
Now let's all get cozy
with a warm cup of java

Ibex Balaclava
Or how about a crazy
wool balaclava?

Rainy Boston Night Time View
Enjoy your weekend
and the beauty outside

Crisp and Sunny
No matter what you're into
it's time for a ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment