Friday, February 24, 2012

FRIDAY



1. Shepard Fairey pleads guilty to one count of criminal contempt for fabricating and destroying evidence relating to this picture:



With Fairey's conviction, it makes it unanimous that this poster was a really bad idea. The only hope Shepard has now is a presidential pardon.

2. For shits and giggles, I baptized the Rev. Jerry Falwell posthumously into the Church of Satan.

3. You know the Democrats want Santorum on the ticket. And it isn't because sweater vests are kinda wishy washy.

4. I think Heidi Klum woke up one day and said, "Damn, he is one ugly motherfucker."

5. I bet Falwell was shocked when they dragged his fat ass out of Heaven.

6. INTERESTING READ: Lying for the Lord

7. The fuckbot picture generator just won't work. I suspect there has been SABOTAGE.

8. Finally, someone goes after Mitt's magic underwear.

9. I asked a newly minted Mormon friend about the underwear, and I suspect he did some lying for the Lord.

10. Any religion that is against coffee is pure fucking evil. Sorry. I can forgive the underwear, but don't ever fuck with my java.

0 comments:

Post a Comment