Monday, February 27, 2012

MONDAY



1. I must apologize to my readers for not being more consistent as a blogger. I have a hernia. Or something.

2. When Santorum talks about courageous and principled stands that went against the popular grain, I have to wonder. Does Rick think he is more radical or principled than Ron Paul? And does a principled stand on a trivial issue like contraception really fucking matter?

3. Their minds met before their bodies.



4. Beauty is nothing more than a fresh perspective on an ordinary world.

5. I don't know if I care to read the latest Berskhire letter to shareholders. I think the only wisdom Warren spouts these days is to have friends in government.

6. Is a strategic alliance a good strategy for libertarians? Will have to watch and see. Definitely something not seen before in the history of politics.

7. The Office has jumped the shark. Stop watching it now.

8. A study indicates that wealthier people are more dishonest than poor people. That is some shocking shit. Maybe those rich fucks are screwing us after all.



9. But not these guys.



10. Ernest Borgnine cures hernias.

0 comments:

Post a Comment