Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TUESDAY



1. A lot of drunkenness, drug abuse, and domestic violence would disappear if we abolished the earned income tax credit.

2. I know a guy on unemployment who had to stop drinking and is desperate for that tax check to come in. That is a real damn shame.

3. Skanks need love, too.

4. You can torture and kill Muslims, but don't fuck with their damn holy book.

5. I have a question for Rick Santorum. Is it a sin if a priest wears a condom before raping a boy? Or should he go in bareback?

6. Hugo Chavez has another tumor. Just when I think cancer has let me down, it comes back!! Go cancer!!!

7. At some point, leftards are going to call for single payer for college education. I have foreseen it.

8. Santorum says Satan is attacking America. This guy is starting to make Mormons look sane.

9. The NSA says Anonymous could take down the power grid in America. Naturally, this means the government needs to take over the power grid in America and take it down. I have foreseen it.

10. The EU gives Greece another bailout. By the end of the year, Greece will need another bailout. I have foreseen it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment