Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TUESDAY

1. I thought it would be a good idea to get back to my daily posts. For some reason, when I write these things, they turn into a list of jokes. I never set out to do this, but it just happens that way. Sort of like getting drunk and having sex with the goat.

2. The House puts the cock block on Senate Democrats trying to raise the debt limit. Unfortunately, the ruffies and champagne will take over before the end of the night, and those House Republicans will find themselves freshly fucked in the backseat of a car.

3. This is a good article:

3 Life-Changing Truths from 3 Years of Minimalism

Unfortunately, minimalism will not get you laid.

4. I watched the Frontline report called "WikiSecrets." The gist I got from it was that Bradley Manning was pissed about being a gay man in the military under DADT. So, in anger, he goes out and changes the world. For this, he needs to be executed. Great journalism, Frontline. I still hope they cut your federal funding.

5. Cellphones might give you brain cancer. This is debatable since there is no evidence. But there is evidence cellphones make you drive slow as fuck irritating people like myself who wish you would get brain cancer and DIE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment