Saturday, May 28, 2011

Snatch & Pulls

Swing & snatch warm-up with 14 and 24kg

Snatch 32kg: 3/3, 23/27
Lc with pressout 2x32kg: 3 (ugly)

Outside swings 2x24kg: 4x 10reps
Inside swings 2x24kg: 10reps

Some flips with 24kg

Snatches were the main dish this session. It became a left hand PR - I wanted to get past 20reps. Maybe, I could have squeesed out a few more reps on left. The 32kg snatches leads to systemic failure, after the first 20 reps, legs - especially calves - start to tremble. Heart beat is good, i.e. high. I don't think such short sets are ideal for GS. Still, it should be good for GPP, and I have done at least one long set with 20kg this week. I also need the 32kg sets for keeping the fun and motivation.

I hesisted to publish the snatch-video as my training clothes are ugly and I need a haircut. Well, here it is anyway:

0 comments:

Post a Comment