Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TUESDAY



1. Demi Moore to rehab. I wonder if it was cocaine or scrips. Now we know why she is so skinny.

2. I'm not posting any Demi pics. Her ass was played out for me long ago.

3. Pelosi has dirt on Newt. Obama wishes she would shut up until he gets the nomination.

4. Listening to the state of the union as I write this. Same shit. I will be hearing it again next year no matter who wins.

5. Soros says the Occupy Movement will turn violent. I never thought I would ever agree with that guy on anything. Never say never.

6. I keep making predictions about the primaries, and I am batting a fat zero. No more predictions. I have no clue what will happen. Remember, I'm the same guy who thought it would be Hillary vs. Giuliani.

7. Obama just said that corporations need to hold still for their rape instead of going overseas with their profits.

8. Julian Assange is launching a talk show. I don't think it will be on Oprah's network.

9. Seal is keeping it classy in his split from Heidi pulling a page from the Bruce Willis playbook. Of course, the rumors are that Willis was cheating on Demi. It is easy to be classy when you are the cad.

10. I think Demi started doing drugs to make up for another broken heart. Apparently, she hasn't learned her lesson. LOVE IS BULLSHIT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment