Monday, January 30, 2012

MONDAY



1. Ron Paul got the ultimate endorsement. Snoop Dogg says to vote for Ron Paul. Pure fucking awesome. Toke up!

2. Jack White goes solo with new work. A good thing.

3. First song is here.

4. I wish to Christ that Greece would hurry up and fucking implode. This is what happens when a country does not having a living will. Put them out of their fucking misery.

5. Apparently, donkey semen is a little too much for NBC. Hey, it's just a fluid. What is the big deal?

6. Alec Baldwin is pre-diabetic. So, he lost some weight to try and become pre-undiabetic.

7. I think the cure for type 2 diabetes is the elimination of all sugary soda drinks and running 100 miles per week. I'm halfway there. I switched to diet.

8. Liam Neeson is the Clint Eastwood of our times.

9. I wonder if donkey semen can cure diabetes.

10. They should reboot Dirty Harry with Liam Neeson. It would be fucking awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment