Sunday, January 29, 2012

SUNDAY



1. I have changed the settings on the C-blog to only show 10 posts on the regular page. Prior to this, I had seven days on the page, but it takes forever to load because of my current output. Originally, it would be 7 posts on the page as my quota was one post per day. Now, I post three to four times a day upping that total to 28 or more.

2. I post a lot of nature pics for the simple reason that I find them stunning and gorgeous. I have also made it a commitment to spend more time outside. I blame it all on this guy.

3. Palin endorses Newt. I would call them Dumb and Dumber, but it is more like Dumb and Completely Fucking Nuts.

4. The bookstore is toast. Everyone will be reading their Kindles in Starbucks. I have foreseen it.

5. They ask if Newt is the next Reagan, but I don't remember Ronnie being a colossal asshole.

6. Celibacy is considered perverse. Promiscuity is seen as normal.



7. Retarded people are funny.



8. Yes, I am going to burn in Hell for that one.

9. It is easy to be celibate when you get free handjobs from the TSA.

10. Link love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment