Monday, February 28, 2011

Rest week and the upcoming Uddevalla Open LC comp

This week is rest for me. I will do some mobility and a few reps later in the week. With "few reps" I mean few - like 3-5 - hence, it is not an understatement. I am curious to see how it goes - the training suffered some from the bad cold last week. On the other hand, I felt ok lifting Saturday.

I prefer an entire week of rest (though I don't taper down before that). I tried resting only three days once and result got worse than usually. Some people think one week of rest is too much, I guess age and related time needed for recovery plays in there.




Uddevalla Open LC comp
There's a nice crowd gathering at Uddevalla. Lifters from two, or three nations, will be there. At facebook (LINK) there is 13 registered. Then I know of at least two people who have registered directly at the club. Might be some more. Anyhow, if you want to compete but have not registered, please, do so as soon as possible.

If you are coming from out of town, several lifters have booked room at the hotel Sköna rum (LINK) wich is very close to both the train station (ca 100 meters) and the club (ca 200 meters).

0 comments:

Post a Comment