Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quotable Quotes

It's not only the high quality of drugs I had that I attribute my survival to. I was very meticulous about how much I took. I'd never put more in to get a little higher. That's where most people fuck up on drugs.
KEITH RICHARDS

Slash sat me down at his house and said, You've got to clean up your act. You know you've gone too far when Slash is saying, Look, you've got to get into rehab.
CHARLIE SHEEN

I want to be remembered for the work that I've done, rather than the car accidents that I've gotten into. . .
LINDSAY LOHAN

I give so much pleasure to so many people. Why can I not get some pleasure for myself?
JOHN BELUSHI

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
HUNTER S. THOMPSON

0 comments:

Post a Comment