Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sleepy man long cycle with 32kg Krafttraining Kettlebells

LC 2x20kg: 5
LC 2x24kg: 5
LC 2x28kg: 5




LC 2x32kg: 3,3,5,5,2 (∑ 18reps)

Oa biceps curl 16kg bar: 2x 7/7reps
Push-ups: 2x 15reps
Brettsels

Was quite tired today, but still wanted to train. When 32s felt too heavy, I tried with 30s, but reps were so ugly that I decided to quit :-).

To my help for today's session, I had a pair of fresh 32kgs from Daniel Hahn's Krafttraining and kettlebell (LINK) in Germany. In fact, they arrived when I had started to warm up with the 20kgs. Getting them up to the 7th floor was a good workout in itself (ok, there's an elevator for 4 floors :-).
They were less expensive, 218€ with shipping (50€ Germany-Sweden) included. 218€ is 1.988 sek. It's a lot less expensive than the competition bells that I know are available on the Swedish market.
I have only done 18reps with them so far, but my first over-all impressions are good and I like them. 
Handle is 35mm diameter.There are no casting seams on the grip. Enough space in the handle. No loose parts inside. They feel well-balanced (which is easier with 32kgs as they are more solid, though). In short, they felt like my other good bells, just heavier. Clearly, an alternative to consider also for those who live in Sweden, or such places.



0 comments:

Post a Comment