Sunday, August 28, 2011

Clean-dip video and training diary

LC 2x20kg: 5
LC 2x24kg: 5
LC 2x28kg: 5
LC 2x30kg:10 (3rpm, PR but too slow up from 2nd dip)
LC 2x28kg:13 (4rpm)
LC 2x24kg: 33 (+6rpm)
Jerk and clean mix 2x20kg: 4min, no counting

French press: 21kg x 15reps

Biceps curl: 21kg x 12, 26kg x12reps
Overhand Biceps curl 16kg: 12reps

Bridge work

Thematically, I tried to get the dip after cleaning the bells. I haven't really found the feel for it. Maybe it doesn't suit me? Anyway, I want to learn it good enough to see if it works for me, or not.

Anton Anasenko and Gregor Sobocan practicing LC; here's were I got the idea for practicing the dip in the clean today (look esp at ca 1:00):



Finnish LC Championship
The Finnish Long championships took place this weekend. The event was to be broadcasted real-time over the net. Unfortunately, the storm in the US upset the Internet connections so it didn't work.

Anyway there were some very good results. Moreover, two friends my age and more competed with 32kgs. So it can be done, it's inspiring... maybe something to try out in a year or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment