Monday, August 1, 2011

[SOC]

I have so much shit to do. I won't go into details since it is mundane. I just have so much on my plate at this moment. But like all big things, you just have to take it one bite at a time.

I was watching Nick Gillespie on Bill Maher's program as he tried to be reasonable with a bunch of idiots. That is a waste of time. He does really well on C-SPAN or RT. But I am always flabbergasted to watch leftards spit all over themselves in their stupidity and ignorance. Watching Gillespie deal with these morons was like watching Einstein explain relativity to a room full of retarded people.

It blows my mind to watch this whole debt limit drama, and people get upset because their fucking welfare check might not be in the mail. This is where we are at as a country. We allow compassion and sympathy to trump intelligence and morality. Here are the two facts you have to consider. The first is that welfare erodes the strength of this nation. The second is that WE ARE FUCKING BANKRUPT. When I watch the same sort of shit in a place like Greece as lazy worthless fucks take to the streets to protest their loss of government benefits, it blows my fucking mind. People believe they have a divine right to the fruits of other people's labor. In the case of Greece, this would be Germany. Naturally, Germany is not too happy about this.

This is what makes a country great--hard work and thrift. It seems that no one is able to combine these two things. We have minimalists who do the thrift thing. We have consumerists who do the work thing. But how many people do both? I don't know of anyone except myself.

When you work hard and live a modest lifestyle, things just go better. Your stress levels drop as your money problems disappear. The only problems you might have are time problems as you try to get things done. But getting things done is fun. It beats laying on your ass all day.

I have a bunch of shit to do today, so I need to get to it. I'm just tired of living in a country where the dream is to collect a check at someone else's expense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment