Saturday, April 30, 2011

GPP-ditch & snatches

WKC-standard, 33mm handle diameter
Snatch 32kg: 3/3, 13L/22R, 15L/18R

Friday night and Saturday morning I dug a 18meter ditch for my mother. In one end, there was a lot of rocks so it got really tired - excellent training. My hands were trembling today.

Feeling worn out physically, I wanted just a short handlebell session so I decided to make another try for the Wild Bill virtual 32kg snatch competition. Result is ok for being me and a personal record. 22 reps right hand was a surprise. Left lags behind.

You can see the strange problem I have with snatches that suddenly turns to swings around rep 5 and 12 left side. That issue happens with 12kg and 24kg as well, so it is not the weight. It is unsettling and disturbes my focus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment