Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jerk PB (easy bells). Video tips

Oa 24kg: 5/5
2x24kg: 5, 46/10min (PB)

Alas, with my easy Powermax bells. Still, I think in July last year, I did like somwhere above 20 reps with those. So there must have been some kind of improvement.
Well, as always, I don't say a trained GS-judge would give me 46 points for those reps. But, if I could reach 26 jerk points (ie 26 jerks) in Ventspils would be great.
Tuesday, I lost a callouse just when cleaning the bells, so bleeding ensued. So no snatches, maybe tomorrow. The grip rest is good anyhow.


Vid tips for interested GS-competitors

If my talk 46 reps...26...GS-judge...blabla etc... does not make sense. Then the below two videos by MS Imes are good (you will understand that I am not drunk). There are two videos about judging and common mistakes on (1) jerks and (2) snatches. Link to the jerk video:

http://kettlebellmasochist.blogspot.com/2009/06/good-reps-vs-bad-reps.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment