Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Antics of Kyle Busch

Kyle Busch is one of a kind. First, I hated him. Now, I like him. Then, he smashed that guitar in Nashville. That was crazy shit.

I still like Busch. For some reason, I root for the rebels. I liked Dennis Rodman when he played basketball. I liked Tony Stewart though he is a mellow fellow now. So, I like Kyle Busch.

No one likes a robot, and that is what NASCAR is full of--ROBOTS. Jimmie Johnson is a prime example. Nobody gives a fuck about him. Most of the people who hate him only do so because of his association with Jeff Gordon.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't root for every wild son of a bitch out there. If you suck, you should disappear. This would be Terrell Owens. Kyle Busch does not suck. He wins, and he extends his middle finger to the entire world. That is quality in my book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment