Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don't Buy a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner

http://www.wisebread.com/i-just-things-should-work-properly-too-mr-dyson

So, I’m on my own. And I’m left with three options:
1: Pay a lot of money to have my Dyson repaired
2: Sell my Dyson and buy a new one
3: Sell my Dyson and buy a Hoover bagless model
4: Do nothing and vacuum wearing earplugs.

Right now, I’m looking at option three. I worked hard to pay for a vacuum of this quality, and it turned out to be a façade. And I write this to warn you all of the Dyson vacuum cleaner and the possible consequences of buying one. Yes, you’ll get a five-year warranty. But it may suffer from many problems in those five years. And when they’re up, you’re looking at stiff repair bills.

If only things really did work properly. It’s nice in theory, right Mr. Dyson?


Looks like I won't be buying a Dyson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment