Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WEDNESDAY

1. The other day the lady at Hardee's ran out of regular coffee and tried to sneak some decaf into my cup. Stupid bitch. I called her out on that shit. DON'T EVER FUCK WITH MY COFFEE!!

2. I was listening to a story on NPR about how Obama is pushing "fiscal responsibility." That's like Otis the Drunk on the Andy Griffith Show pushing against binge drinking. Obama says he has yield 60+ billion in savings. Never mind that we have a trillion dollar deficit. If Obama really wants to save taxpayer dollars, the cheapest and quickest way for him to do it would be to resign.

3. Ninjas killed David Carradine. They also tried to kill Chuck Norris, but we know how stupid that was.

4. I was in Wal-Mart this morning when I noticed that someone had lost on the Wheel of Fortune. The WOF is the spinning bag thing they have at the checkout. I lost some bananas playing that stupid thing. This guy left a jug of skim milk which I found. I was buying a jug just like it, and I thought I was losing my mind when I grabbed a second jug. Anyway. . .

Don't lose on the Wheel of Fortune. Spin that bitch three times to make sure your shit is in the cart.

5. Women should quit with the high heels. They don't turn me on at all. Neither does a broken ankle.

6. Obama has been a total disappointment so far. I expected him to get us out of Iraq. That will not happen. He has broken all his other promises. But I saw one glimmer of hope when they announced they would not go after medical marijuana dispensers in Cali. Finally, a bright shot in this shitty administration. Then, I read in the latest issue of Reason how they just busted one of the medical marijuana people. It is now confirmed. Obama is a total fucking disaster. Stupid motherfucking leftards.

How can anyone believe anything that lying fucker says?

0 comments:

Post a Comment