Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pull day

Oa swings 20kg, switch hand every 5reps

Snatch 20kg: 5/5, L50/R40 (miscount), 5/5/5/5
" " 24kg: 20/20
" " 26kg: 10/10

Oa pulls 60mm Roll Grip:
5 sec holds 34kg: continously switching hand, 7r per side?
10sec holds 29kg: continously switching hand, 4r per side?

Miscounted snatches, felt happy that I was not very tired at right side until after training when I watched the vid...

My grip: if I do somewhere 30+ snatches with 24kg, and I dream of 40/40, it should primarily be a grip endurance issue. One thing that I think I do good is to train a good share of my snatches with 20kg. That said, I think that the heavier reps are extremely important.
One rep max strength certainly help endurance, but I think that my fat grip meanderings should be more endurance orientated as well. Thus, the timed holds today. 5sec can be a really long time, even with paper weights. (The fat grip is still an experiment, maybe it does not carry over well at KB at all, we will see).

0 comments:

Post a Comment