Monday, June 8, 2009

Snatch

20kg: 5/5, 51/51
2hswings 40kg: 20
Oa swings 40kg: 5x 5/5

The ca 50/50 in 20kg snatches seems to be the new plateau. That's ok, I kind of like plateaus as they make your joints and tendons adapt to training at a certain level for some time.

Actually, I began today’s training at my gym - rarely goes there nowadays. It is reconstructed and very little free space. I had to stop one snatch in lockout as one gorgeous girl in tights walked close in front of me carrying a barbell. Another snatch I had to stop on the way up as another beauty stroke by my back. I did not even got angry; I just realized that the situation was not safe. Neither for my joints, nor for the people around me. Serious injury could happen.
I went straight up to the counter and cancelled my gym membership. There are two months of cancellation time. A pity as it is a nice gym and a good price, but if I can't do bells...

0 comments:

Post a Comment