Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Road Ahead

I am done with relationships. They simply aren't worth the bullshit. Basically, I require three things from a woman:

-She be faithful and not be a cheating whore.

-She be drug free and alcohol free.

-She lives within her means.

The reason I require these things is because they are essential to a relationship. Forget about compatibility and all that psychobabble horseshit. If you have problems in these three areas, IT WILL NOT WORK. You have to look no further than the divorce courts to see this.

This last relationship has made me add the last item. If you can't have a frank and honest discussion with your partner about money, he or she needs to go. Money is the number one cause of divorce.

I am 37, and the only women I know who are good on my Big Three are already happily married. The rest of the women out there are usually drug addled cheating whores looking for a man to pay their bills while they screw the mailman while hubby is at work.

I just don't need this shit anymore, and it is pointless to look for a good woman. They are few and far between. You are better off being single than wasting your time digging through the garbage.

I am going to accept the fact that I am never going to establish any kind of homelife for myself. It is sad, but I need to man up and embrace it.

I've decided to throw myself 100% into my work and projects. I'm just going to try and make a bunch of money and get shit done. It is the only thing that makes me happy. I am also going to continue with my running that I have been doing. I'm going to become a total fanatic on that.

I'm sick of feeling like shit. I'm tired of the emotions and the drama. So, I'm just going to live for me. Women are a false happiness. They are misery on two legs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment