Thursday, February 21, 2008

Psychobabble

I had an ex-girlfriend who said I had "issues." I was a psycho or something. Pure nuts. She wanted me to be on meds which I likened to chemical castration. I dumped that bitch. She would later steal my car and wreck the shit out of it. I hope she is in jail or dead from an overdose now.

I had another ex-girlfriend who also said I had "issues." She dumped me and then tried to kill herself with an overdose of pills.

My mother swore I was nuts. She wanted to have me committed. She also wanted my dad to be committed. She later took an overdose of pills and spent some time in the nuthouse.

I have recently broken up with another woman. Yep, you guessed it. I have "issues." It boggles the mind. I am "sick" and a "manipulator." I am some kind of fucked up psycho. It is hard for me to grasp this.

I admit to being offbeat and wearing my heart on my sleeve at times. But I'm not fucked up in my head. I generally do very well. It is when I get involed with some woman that I start to feel a bit less than well. Then, we break up, and my life gets better again.

My wise friend tells me that a man does not need a woman to be happy, but a woman needs a man to be happy. I agree. I think this has something to do with rationality. Women can't keep their shit together, so they need a man to help them keep it together.

I'm not a big fan of the mental health profession. I think it is largely a bunch of quacks. Unfortunately, their bullshit has seeped into the culture, and women eat it in large spoonfuls along with New Age spirituality and whatever else Oprah Winfrey is peddling.

I'm not fucked up. The sad thing is that if you listen to these stupid women long enough, you will believe you are fucked up. I'm someone who questions himself, but I can confidently say that I have my shit together. I'm pissed off about some things, and I have trust issues when it comes to women. But I am not schizoid or "bipolar."

This is how you know a woman is nuts. Tell her a truth she can't accept, and she will have a full core meltdown. That is my definition of madness. It is an unwillingness to face reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment