Sunday, November 27, 2011

SUNDAY



1. I think it is good to lead off with the obligatory ass picture.

2. DISCOVERY: If you eat nothing but beans, you will shit mud. I won't share the details at how I arrived at that discovery.

3. Steve Jobs is thoroughly dead, but they can't stop talking about the guy. I doubt the same will happen when Steve Ballmer bites the dust.

4. Christian Bale has played Batman for the last time. Of course, I think Stallone said the same thing about Rocky Balboa.

5. I've been reading Blowback by Chalmers Johnson. Basically, imagine the US eating a Mexican dinner called the Cold War, and 9/11 was the explosive diarrhea that came later.

6. Ass and feces. You have to admit this is one quality blog.

7. The Gamecocks beat the Tigers for the third straight year. There will be much gloating Monday morning at work.

8. I got hit with the Blue Screen of Death twice in one evening. I am gun shy now.

9. Katie Couric wants to fill in for Diane Sawyer at ABC. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she have her shot over at CBS? TIP FOR KATIE: See if you can go back to the Today show at NBC. Your ambition fucked you good and hard.

10. Finally, a nice country video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment