Sunday, May 18, 2008

The End of Joyce

Joyce and I are done. I tried very hard to make it work with her, but she is now no longer speaking to me. I'm not sure why, but she says it is for the best. Sadly, I must agree.

I am a good guy. I hate writing that, but it is true. I don't cheat. I don't beat on women. I work my job and pay my bills. I have great compassion for others. And when I love a woman, I love her absolutely.

I don't know why women can't deal with me. They want to be with me so bad. Then, they fall apart. They can't keep it together. Why do they have to date me? Why do they do it?

Joyce never deserved me. In order to love me, you have to love yourself. I tried to tell her that, but she never got it. We never got to that lesson. So, another one goes down in flames. Another will take her place. The cycle will repeat itself.

Goodbye, Joyce. In spite of it all, I really liked you. You made me feel very good inside for a little while. I will miss that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment