Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

1. HILLARY

It is time for this stupid bitch to take a curtain call. That RFK remark was really stupid politically. She is our IDIOT OF THE WEEK.

2. OBAMA

The only good thing I can say about this fucktard is that he will get us out of Iraq. Of course, Bush promised no "nation building." Presidents have a bad habit of doing the opposite of what they campaigned on.

3. McCAIN

More of the same. Voting for him would be no different than voting to extend the Bush presidency.

4. KYLE BUSCH

Though I hate to admit it, I like this punk. He is a rebel and a non-conformist. He says what he thinks. He is off my shit list. I hope he wins it all.

5. NHL/NBA

I don't give a fuck about either of these sports. I also don't care about baseball either. Football and racing are the only things I can follow because they happen mostly on the weekend.

6. STIMULUS CHECKS

Bad economics but good politics. Those checks are meant to by your good will despite the fact that it was your government that fucked things in the first place. But the American People, those shitheaded imbeciles, will gladly take those checks and forgive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment