Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hey Telfer, where's my air ticket



Hey Telfer, where is my airticket??? You promised me that you will buy me a airticket to North Korea, just because you didnt like the email I sent to radiosport, but you have yet to sendin the money. Surly your not a man who would break your promises???

Imagine, someone questioning a sporting Journalist over his coverage of the Scott Dixon's story, I mean ya wake up in the morning, turn on the radio waiting to hear about Scott Dixon you hear about Dan Carter and the rugby, you log on line to complain and have that email read out on air, having that so called Journo call you a clown and being so offended he jokes saying he will pay for a one way ticket to North Korea.

Then having that Journo accusing you of comparing everything to Union, must be why the word hypocritical got invented.

So Telfer, if ya hate the sporting public that much, please send me the money for the airfare, I will like to take you up on your kind offer.

PS: Are you related to Bill O'Reilly?

0 comments:

Post a Comment