Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love is Still Bullshit

Schopenhauer was right.

I want to believe. I want to believe that two people can be together, and it means something. But it doesn't. Love is a fiction. Love is bullshit. I am a fool for ever thinking differently.

The statistics, the reams of personal anecdotes I have collected, my observations of what I see going on everyday with others, and my own disastrous personal life all point to one inescapable conclusion. It is all an utter crock of shit.

Don't fall in love. It is an illusion. Women are fuckmeat. Even if you try to think higher of them, they will only confirm this truth. They are good for fucking, and that is it. No woman has ever convinced me otherwise, and I know that no woman ever will. Even women despise women. They know the truth about themselves. They are liars and deceivers, and they gravitate to the men who know this truth about them and treat them accordingly.

The moral and rational thing to do is to never commit. This means never marrying. This means abandoning the fiction of monogamy. Humans are not monogamous. The only time a woman becomes "monogamous" is after she has been knocked up, or she has bills that need to be paid. Even this is a fiction. She just needs a sucker to fall into her trap and take care of her worthless ass. While Mr. Sucker is out doing the right thing by working a job, the lovely Mrs. Sucker is back home sucking some stranger off.

I see it over and over again. I've never fallen into that trap known as marriage. Marriage is not about love. It is about money. It is a way for women to get their hands on money they did not earn. Any man who marries is an utter fool.

Yes, there are a few--FEW--happy couples. There are some--SOME--good women. They serve only as bait for a colossal trap. They emit the fragrance of hope. They make you believe it is possible. But to find a good woman is more a matter of luck than anything. I can count all the good women I know on one hand.

My wise friend says that I am wasting my time. He has one of the good women, but he knows when she is gone he is not likely to see another like her again. When even the lucky tell you it is a crapshoot, you can take it to the bank.

What is the answer? The answer is to live without commitment. Don't waste your time believing in it. No woman is ever going to be faithful to you, so there's no point in being faithful to them. I get hit on all the time by women in committed relationships, so I know what I am speaking about. I know the deal. Women are whores.

The moment you feel something for a woman, you just need to walk away from her. Get the fuck out of there. Don't be a sucker. She's a whore. You just have forgotten it. She will remind you later, and you will be crushed and devastated. And the whore you had such tenderness for will have not a trace of remorse or guilt about what she has done. If you love a woman, she will despise you for being a fool because this is exactly what you are. She might even pity you for loving her worthless ass. But she is still going to fuck you over. Women regret, but they never repent.

I'm not budging from this mindset ever again. I tried. I know. As my wise friend told me, we become angry because our expectations are not matched to reality. My expectations are now matched to reality. Love is bullshit. It will always be bullshit. It will never stop being bullshit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment