Sunday, July 29, 2007

Unashamedly Misogynistic

I've been vacillating over the love/woman thing for the past two months, and I think it is time I came down on one side of this fence I've been straddling. I hate women, and I don't feel guilty about it whatsoever.

Basically, there are two types of women. The first type are the sluts. These are your bad women who cheat on you, take your money, etc. You want to avoid these women like the plague.

The second type of women are your shitheads who are not sluts but throw themselves at dirtbag men who cheat on them, rob from them, beat them, and get drunk and stoned all the time. You feel kinda sorry for these chicks because they are really good women. They just are gluttons for punishment.

I wish there was a third type of woman, but there isn't. I've never met a smart and virtuous woman. They are usually either devious or dumb.

I've tried hard not to be a misogynist, but it isn't working for me. I hate women. I despise them. I think they are good for nothing more than sex. Women should be used and tossed like garbage.

The irony of my misogyny is that it makes women like me. Women love scoundrels. What can I say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment