Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fuck Celibacy

I can't handle celibacy. I'm fooling myself on this shit. I'm always going to want to get laid, and there's nothing I can do about it. I can't be celibate for the same reasons that the rest of the world can't be monogamous. I want to fuck.

The problem for me is simply the fact that I hate the messiness of relationships, yet the best sex you are going to have will be in relationships. Drunken one night stands are great to brag about, but they are the worst sex you can have.

I consider myself to be a serial monogamist. I like having a girlfriend even if that girlfriend may later dump me or cheat on me. As long as I don't make the mistake of getting married, I can accept this as an occupational hazard.

I had reached this conclusion before, and I have reached it again. Serial monogamy is the best compromise that I can reach given all of the facts. I want to have sex. I will always want to have sex. Women are more likely to cheat on you than be faithful. Marriage carries an unacceptably high risk of divorce.

Serial monogamy is the best option. I can't deny this. Attach yourself to one woman. Treat her right. Carry no illusions. And always keep your escape clause. People may decry this as "playing house," but it is the smartest way to live.

I need to just stop falling in love with these women. If I can do that, I'll be fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment