Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WEDNESDAY

1. 12 hour day at work for me. I feel like I have been chewed up and beshitted out the ass end of some monster.

2. I feel a joke coming on. Here it comes. . . aaahhhh. . .it went away.

3. NASCAR is making changes to its points scheme AGAIN. Basically, you get an extra point if your name isn't Jimmie Johnson.

4. If Jimmie Johnson wins another championship, NASCAR will become the first sport of any kind to commit suicide.

5. Jimmy Buffett fell off the stage at a concert in Australia. There is no word if he spilled his margarita.

6. The recession must be over. I know this as the minimalists go back to buying shit they don't need.

7. People are all for cutting the deficit until they realize the cuts are coming out of their asses. Then, it is spend spend spend.

8. People are quitting Facebook. The ironic thing is that they all want to go on Facebook and tell everybody they quit Facebook.

9. Mark Zuckerberg had his Facebook hacked. I am not making this up. So much for privacy.

10. Ok, one pic of hot female flesh:

0 comments:

Post a Comment