Friday, January 21, 2011

FRIDAY

1. I think I have malaria. Or maybe I am just fucking tired.

2. I am so tired that I am just going to toss out the eye candy with absolutely no set up at all.



3. I am trying really hard to write some wickedly funny shit. BUT I AM FAILING. This is because Friday is a slow news day.

4. Total hottie:



She needs a little more duct tape on that clitoris. She could give Ron Jeremy some competition with that thing.

5. Speaking of doping, SI says they have some shit on Lance Armstrong in his pre-nut cancer days. There is also a sneaking suspicion that Lance is a colossal prick.

6. I am so fucking tired. I am also famished. I didn't eat today. Or maybe I just forgot that I did eat. I don't know. I am just hungry now and want some goddamn food. Then, I want to read and sleep.

7. Did I mention that Lance Armstrong is a prick?

0 comments:

Post a Comment