Thursday, January 27, 2011

The New Record

You may have noticed that I have been posting a lot of shit this month here at the C-blog. There is a reason for that. I wanted to set a new record for posts in a month, and I have now set a new record with this post. I still have a lot of month left, but I already have other work completed and put in the queue. I also didn't want to cheat and put a bunch of filler either. Of course, the posts might suck, but I can honestly say I worked on them all with as much creativity as I could muster.

I don't anticipate trying for a new record. I think one post daily is sufficient. But it has been fun cranking it out this month. I will spend my time working on the books I have on my projects list. 2011 is going to be a productive year for me. I can feel it in my colon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment