Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lccj with 20s & the plan

Snatch 24kg: 5/5, 20/20

Lccj 2x20kg: 7,14,36,26,20,14,14 (min 7rpm; sum 131 reps)

Farmhold 2x40kg: 1min

This was hard for me J. Kept the lc-tempo between 7-9 reps per minute.
I like using the heart rate monitor again. Probably, I will use it for a period now just to get an idea of where I stand. Pulse peaked to 97% of max once, and hit 90% several sets. 

The plan up to Uddevalla
 This is a rough roadmap of how I imagine that my rest and training will be up to the Uddevalla comp. The layout might seem weird to some of you in that there few exact numbers of reps and such. It is because (i) I have to let the feel of the body (read "joints") decide exact number and intensity, and (ii) I don't have the knowledge to write a template with details down to the rep that would suit me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment