Saturday, September 24, 2011

Convalesence, rest & jerks

Sunday 18th
Running


Saturday 24th
Jerk 2x20kg,2x24kg,2x28kg,2x30kg: 5reps each weight
Jerk 2x32kg: 5x 3reps
Push ups: 3x 10reps.
Bridge, wall-stand & stretching

I caught a bad cold last Sunday, or Monday. In addition, I had some strain in my right hand. The cold is still there, and there's still a feel in the hand - but, it feels a lot better. It's good that these two misfortunes co-occured so that I did not have first a cold and then a strained hand. Anyway, I took a week off from training (ok did a few biceps curls :-).

It's good with rest weeks; my bad knee felt better, so did my shoulders. However, it felt even better doing a few reps today even if it made me breathing quite heavy.

Last weekend, Nicklas Gonzalez from Uddevalla Kettlebell Club represented Sweden at the IUKL World Championship taking place in the United States. He did 60 reps in long cycle with 24kgs and got a first place in his category. I believe that means a new Swedish record. Cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment