Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TUESDAY

1. Obama set the country straight last night. That Nobel Peace Prize was a total clusterfuck.

2. I wonder if Skeletor flosses daily.



3. I've never seen Hillary Clinton and Skeletor photographed together.



4. Qaddafi may go down, but he will go down in history as the best dressed dictator EVER.



5. I've never seen Qaddafi and Superfly photographed together either.



6. The NYT has the paywall in place which means I will be reading the NYT on The Huffington Post for free now.

7. In all seriousness, I am done with the Times. 20 views per month? Fuck that.

8. There is a reason so many writers were drinkers. The drinking didn't do shit for the writing, but the writing did wonders for the drinking.

9. It pains me to say this, but I think half of my blog traffic is coming from people looking for pics of hot babes.

10. *SIGH*

0 comments:

Post a Comment