Sunday, August 19, 2007

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

1. MICHAEL VICK

I have a certain amout of ambivalence over the Michael Vick case. Clearly, the guy is sadistic, but we are talking about dogs here. As it stands, you will get less time for wifebeating than you will for dogfighting. Vick is looking at a year in the big house. Doesn't seem right to me considering that OJ Simpson killed two people and walked.

I don't believe in cruelty to animals, but I think we are losing perspective here. Considering that I will be consuming some animal flesh later today, I have to wonder if the day will come when eating KFC will be a felony.

I think a more fitting punishment for Vick's crime would be a huge fine for each offense and revocation of his rights to own dogs or any other animals. Prison time is too much.

2. KARL ROVE

Turd blossom. What a nickname. Very appropriate.

Folks, people are leaving the White House to get new high paying jobs in the private sectors and/or write books. It is called cashing in, and it happens at the end of each administration. Expect more people to leave in the months ahead.

3. WOMEN

Women are just complete pains in the ass. I can't hide my contempt for them long enough to fuck them anymore. In order to get laid, you must pretend to be nice which has gotten too hard for me.

Here's a true story for you. I met this girl over in Sumter, and we had sex twice. She wanted to be my girlfriend, so I "agreed." I knew it was bullshit, but I played along. Anyway, I'm hanging out with her and the kids and her son blurts out, "Hey, mommy, is this man going to stay the night like that other man did last night?"

It was all I could do to not start laughing right then and there. So much for my "girlfriend."

As for my ex-girlfriend, I've been talking to her straight up to Friday afternoon when I fell off a cliff again. I know I will never hear from her again. I knew this Friday.

The contempt comes from the fact that I know what these worthless bitches are going to do before they even do it. I suppose this is progress that women are now predictable to me. The downside is that they are predictably bad. Basically, women will cheat on you, take your money, abandon you when you need them, and use the fuzziest of logic to make it look like your fault. And they wonder why I can't commit.

Probably the one thing that has cost me pussy has been the candor I have shown on this blog. I already know why I got dumped by my ex. I tell it like it is. I'm not a smooth lying piece of shit. I can be when I need to be, but I am nasueated now by the utter fakery.

Women exist on a steady diet of lies and bullshit. Watch Oprah to get a taste of this. They do not have a firm grasp on reality. I am a compulsive truth teller, and they despise me for it. It is what it is.

I am at the point now where anything is fair game. Men should lie to women, use them for sex, and discard them for rubbish.

4. TIME MANAGEMENT

I'm still struggling on this one, but I think I could save a lot of time if I quit chasing tail. I think there comes a point in every man's life when he realizes that women are a dead end, and they throw themselves completely into their work. I'm at that point.

Basically, my evenings and weekends are black holes of time wasting. This was a habit developed during three months with my ex-girlfriend and which has carried over into my current existence. It's time to end these habits and get some shit done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment