Saturday, August 25, 2007

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

1. HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

I don't tell a lot of people this, but I have been a fan of the Harry Potter series for a few years now. It is kind of embarrassing, but I'm a guy who carries a purse at work. I think I can handle the ribbing on this one.

I finally read the last book in the series, and all I can say is that Ms. Rowling has penned a classic that will endure for many many years to come. I can't recommend these books enough. You will enjoy them no matter how old you are.

2. THE ZERO BULLSHIT POLICY

Women will put out as much bullshit as you are willing to tolerate. Therefore, don't put up with any of it. Tell those bitches to step.

3. TIME MANAGEMENT

I'm still struggling with this, but I think I may have found the key to winning on this front. I've noticed that I can always get the really important shit done at the last minute. I get this super heightened sense of urgency and pull off impossible feats. When the crisis is averted, I relax again. I think the key is to never relax. You should always push yourself just like you do as if you are going to be late to work. I find I can do shit in ten minutes that would normally take me 30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment