Sunday, August 5, 2007

3 Categories

I catch a lot of flak for my misogyny, and the criticism I hear most often is "not all women are like that." I have to agree. Not all women are the same. So, I ask myself, what would Aristotle do? Well, Ari would come up with a classification system, and that is what I have done. Herewith, the three catgeories of women:

Category 1
These are your gold diggers and sluts. They are bad news for men looking for a relationship. These bitches can't ever remain faithful. They are the bad women. These are the ones to bone but otherwise leave them alone. They will lie to you, cheat on you, steal from you, and break your heart.

Category 2
These are good women with no brains. They are faithful to their man except they always go for a man who is an utter piece of shit. It is hardwired into their brains. They can meet good men, but they will either play games with them or walk all over them in order to be with the scum of the earth. They are retarded, lacking in common sense, and have no self-respect. These women are doormats, and they deserve everything they get.

Category 3
These are good women with brains. They are faithful women who are good, industrious, reliable, and trustworthy. They are worth their weight in gold but about as rare as that precious metal. They are good mothers and faithful wives who never cheat. They wish they had a good man and will keep their man in line with a firm hand. But if he cheats, she will not hesitate to get rid of his ass. That is because the Category 3 girl has self-respect and smarts. There is no bullshit with the Category 3 girl.

There is no fourth category of women. Some people will write to me to differ, but this taxonomy is complete. Naturally, every woman thinks she is a Category 3 girl, but she isn't. I can count every Cat 3 chick I know on one hand. Sad to say, every one of them was taken. I wait for their men to fuck up, so I can catch them on the rebound. It is like a game of musical chairs.

Whenever I meet a woman, I drop her in one of these three categories. I expect these women to ask me which category they are in now that I have put together this classification system. All I can say is that the truth hurts. And for what it is worth, Category 3 women never have to ask. They already know who they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment