Saturday, August 11, 2007

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

1. BARRY BONDS

Baseball has been changed forever with Bonds breaking Hank Aaron's home run record. I have never seen such an achievement greeted with such ambivalence.

2. 50 CENT

Rapper 50 Cent has a beef with Kanye West and vows to quit his career if he fails to outsell West on his upcoming album. Damn. Personally, I like both performers, but a beef is good entertainment. . .until somebody gets shot.

3. IDIOT OF THE WEEK

The award goes to the shithead at AT&T who elected to censor Pearl Jam's political content bashing George Bush on an internet broadcast. Personally, I think politics should stay out of entertainment, but that is a personal preference. If I ran any kind of network, I would let people say what they wanted. Candor is a good thing even if some stupid shit gets said from time to time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment