Sunday, August 19, 2007

How to Be a Player

At the outset, I want to set the record straight. I am not a player. I do not care to be a player. I find the whole thing to be repulsive. The following is the most morally repugnant shit I will ever write.

A player is called a player because love is a game. It is a harsh game where people get hurt. I see it all the time. You may hate this game, but you cannot change the game. The game has always been and will always be. You may choose to play the game, or you may choose not to play the game. But the game remains. This is the part you have to accept.

In order to be a player, you must have a certain degree of moral flexibility. I think it is possible to be a player to a certain extent and still be moral. But most players I know do not follow this path. Some players are married, and their wives do not know. Other players have multiple girlfriends who think they are the only one that belongs to that man, but they would be mistaken. Then, you have players who are out in the open, never commit to a relationship, and inform their women that they are not monogamous. Amazingly, many women accept this arrangement. Don't ask me why. The stupidity of women is limitless.

I have learned not to judge. The reason is because I know that most women are not monogamous either. For instance, I used to have a negative opinion of a married man I knew who was having an affair until I realized that his wife had probably strayed as well. I would find it nauseating to run around on a good woman and break her heart. But I challenge someone to show me a good woman.

The are two kinds of players. The first is the player who engages in sex because it is recreational, and he gets a thrill from it all. It may even be a boost to his ego. The second is the kindhearted man who got fucked over by a woman and now fucks out of revenge. But regardless of the type, players follow the same basic strategies.

I learned these strategies and techniques from observation. I wanted to know how these guys operated, and I still study them and the game. It is ridiculously simple how it is done.

Players follow a strategy of diversification. Non-players like myself follow a pattern. We go out and meet women. We find one that we like and likes us back. We date progressively growing the relationship into something deeper until it ends. Then, brokenhearted, we start all over again with a period of loneliness and bitterness in between otherwise monogamous relationships.

The player cannot be bothered by this arrangement. This is why he diversifies. He refuses to put all his eggs in one basket. A player always has a woman because he takes the effort to amass a network of chicks that he can call up for sexual favors. Because women are fickle lying bitches, the player is safeguarded against their bullshit because he employs negative covariance. One chick may be mad at him and won't put out, but he has another chick on tap that will. The player has options. He is never lonely because he never is alone.

The first step in becoming a player is not to buy a sportscar or buy some snazzy clothes or wear cologne or any of that shit. That is because none of this works. Players will tell you that this shit makes a difference. Trust me, it doesn't. This is because what one woman may like another woman may hate. I have talked to women about certain players, and many of them will express disgust about the man. But I know that man gets laid by a lot of women. I realize that women are not all the same in their tastes. I also know that these women also lie and probably want to have sex with that player. But that is another story.

Most players believe that they have some magic skill with women. This simply is not the case. What they do have is a short memory and a tolerance for rejection. Players simply meet and flirt with as many women as they can. They are always networking these women. In short, players meet a lot of women. Out of this population, they throw themselves at a large proportion of women. Out of this subset, there is a minority of women who find this man attractive. We only see the successes of the player while ignoring the long string of failure that preceded the conquest.

In order to be a player, you simply meet a lot of women. This is easy. You encounter women every day. You can encounter even more women if you frequent bars and clubs where women like to go. The more women you meet the more success you will find.

The error most men make is to persist with a woman who really isn't interested. Don't waste your time. Always be looking for the next woman. You can't make a woman like you or want you no matter how hard you try. What you can do is find a woman who already likes you. In short, you turn over a lot of rocks.

This strategy works whether you choose to be a player or not. I tell all men to quit with the persistence route and work on the diversification route. Simply meet as many as you can. The practical advice I give men is to go out and meet ten women. That's it. Just meet ten women, and you are bound to find one woman who will have your sorry ass. It does work because this is what I have done in order to get laid. When you meet the willing woman, there is little resistance at all. It flows like magic which is why many players think they have some kind of magic power.

Being a player is a numbers game. This is why losers become so adept at being players. They have nothing but time.

As far as grooming, manners, and the rest, all I can say is it doesn't hurt. Look nice, smell nice, dress nice, and act nice. But don't ever think for a moment that this is the magic bullet. All you are doing with the nice act is eliminating the negatives. Believe it or not, there are women who want a dirty man that acts like a jerk. There is no accounting for taste.

Beyond the numbers game, I don't know what to tell you. Save those phone numbers and remember that women are fickle as fuck. They may drop you for no reason at all or call you out of the blue to fuck. As a player put it to me, "You've got to roll with the flow."

0 comments:

Post a Comment