Sunday, July 31, 2011

SUNDAY

1. Just heard they got a debt deal together. This would explain the rectal bleeding I am experiencing.

2. Amy Winehouse supposedly died from alcohol withdrawal. This means that if I had come over with a six pack I could have saved her.

3. I wonder if you could die from a Big Mac withdrawal.

4. I love how the public calls Tea Party people cruel and heartless for pointing out the obvious--WE ARE FUCKING BANKRUPT. Christ Fucking Almighty.

5. I wonder if you can die from welfare check withdrawal.

6. Hugh Hefner says he has sex weekly. So, why does he keep proposing marriage?

7. I wonder if you can die from Viagara withdrawal.

8. You could definitely die from Gisele Bundchen withdrawal:



9. 90% of the music they play on KEXP sucks ass. Sorry, but I had to say it.

10. This does not suck ass:



You may disagree. To each his own.