Monday, July 25, 2011

LC-thumbs

Today, I once more experimented with thumbs forward and backward respectively in clean for long cycle. I like the way bells fall into rack with thumbs forward. On the other hand, so far it feels like I get more of a comfy swing range of motion with thumbs back style. I think I see more of a hip hinge during the the "normal style"-reps in the video below. The research continues.

LC 2x20kg: 5

LC 2x24kg: 10
LC 2x28kg: 2,4,10,8,6,6,4 (tot vol 40reps)

Sumo dl 2x40kg: 20/1min
Bar hang: 60 sec
Bridgework, stretching, brettzels, trigger points




Wash your eyes with Merkulin
Two LC-videos with Sergey Merkulin for inspiration. First from front.


Then sideways:

As notified by Caestus previously, Merkulin also has several videos with assistance exercizes on his youtube-channel (you get there by clicking on the videos above).
--- ED---
Please, note Daniel's comment on thumb positioning below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment