Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gym and LC

Tuesday 19th
High rep sets of:
Bench
Shoulder Press w bar
French press

Bridge work
Stretch

Still feel Friday's lifting in grip and hamstrings. It struck me that I haven't had a proper back-off week since before the Uddevalla LC comp March 5. Hence, I take it easy this week so I can train more during my vacation next two week :-).

Thursday 21st
LC 2x20kg, 2x24kg, 2x28kg: 5 reps each weight

LC 2x30kg: 3, 7, 3
LC 2x28kg: 12 (4rpm)
LC 2x24kg: 22 (7rpm)

Push-ups: 2x10

Bar hang: 60s, 45s

Bridge work & stretching


It is nice to see that 28s are becoming lighter. I mean they are very heavy, but I don't have the feeling of trying my one rep max in bench before lifting them.

33mm diameter tactical bar
Found a new pull up bar just outside my back door. Now I can do indoor bar hangs easier as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment