Sunday, June 19, 2011

[SOC]

I just got through writing an epic entry in the journal. It was like lancing a boil. I can be brutally honest in that thing where I can't be that way here. Starting that journal is turning out to be a good decision.

99% of the issues I have concern the people in my life. It isn't that my life is perfect, but I just don't have money or substance abuse problems. When you don't have problems, you have to import them from elsewhere.

I am essentially a shit magnet. Shitty people have to come into my life. This is because being a good person attracts moochers. So, you have to stop being good. And the thing I have learned about women is that the ones who want a relationship are the moochers while the ones who buy you drinks and pay for the room are just looking for sex.

It is a wasteland if you are looking for meaningful human connection. I have watched and heard stories of women who hooked a man for money and then took that money to go spend on another man. It is not so bad if you are the man getting paid. It really sucks when you are the man paying. This strikes me as utterly cold and evil.

If a woman is with a man for his money, I think it is perfectly fine if that man cheats on her. She is simply another whore that he chose to buy instead of rent. This is Shannon Tweed. Sorry, but there it is. I do feel for someone like Sandra Bullock who deserves way better than Jesse James. But I've watched enough of Family Jewels to tell you that Shannon Tweed is all about the cash. She loves to spend. Gene loves to make it, so there you go.

The problem with Gene Simmons, Tiger Woods, and other philanderers is their lack of integrity. Why get married? Yes, I know Gene is not married, but he is as close to married as a guy can get. Here in SC, they are common law married. But if you are a womanizer, be honest about it and live accordingly. Don't get married.

The reason these guys get married is because they really do want something deeper and meaningful. They just can't stop this other thing. I can tell that Gene really loves Shannon while these bimbos he screws are essentially enhanced masturbation. I don't think Shannon is worth it, but that's just me.

I am just glad to be free at this point. The only argument against bachelorhood is some vague reference to dying alone someday. But if she dies first, then you die alone. The only surefire way to not die alone is to get married and then shoot yourself.

It is better to be single and happy than married and miserable. Most married people are miserable. Marriage is a crock of shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment