Sunday, October 17, 2010

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

1. USC VS. KENTUCKY

Last week, the Cocks whipped the number one team in the country. This week, they lose to a team on a losing streak that isn't even ranked. This is the typical Gamecock experience. We have flashes of brilliance in a constant stream of mediocrity. And we usually give back the lead in the fourth quarter. FWIW, the coach blew this one by not going for a field goal. He gambled and lost in much the same way a drunk sharts his britches.

2. TWITTER

I'm back on Twitter again. I've decided that it is a good forum for my goddamn fucking HI-larious jokes. My fiction is disgusting. My essays are long winded and boring. But my one liners absolutely kill.

3. FAVRE

Favre may or may not play. What I do know for certain is that he doesn't want his consecutive starts streak to end because he sent pics of Little Brett to a chick on his cellphone. He might get lucky and get his leg broken. Sad shit really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment