Saturday, September 25, 2010

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

1. THE GOP PLEDGE TO AMERICA

I cringed when I read about this. I remember the Contract with America and what bunch of shit that turned out to be. Granted, I'm all for smaller government, lower taxes, and more freedom. The, I cringed at the neocon planks about funding the troops, buying more missiles, and keeping tough sanctions on Iran. What a complete load of shit.

The last time the GOP did this sort of thing they fucked us. They are now going to fuck us again.

2. LINDSAY LOHAN

I love this train wreck of a woman. She just can't get stay off that cocaine. Lindsay should do a reality show where she essentially snorts lines all day and stays in trouble with the authorities. I can't believe some clever producer hasn't made her an offer to document her self-destruction. Must see TV!

3. DRINKING IS GOOD FOR YOU

I was a bit amused that heavy drinkers outlive non-drinkers in a recent study. I think this may be as a result of the muscle relaxing effects of liquor that protects the drunk while killing all the people in the other car he plowed into.

4. AHMADINEJAD, THE 9/11 TRUTHER

Mahmoud believes 9/11 was an inside job. I bet he also believes that Obama has a fake birth certificate. And I am certain he is with OJ in wanting to find the real killers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment