Sunday, May 13, 2007

Shameless Self-Promotion

Regular readers of my blog will notice that I have done a redesign of the header. This is keeping with my new strategy of shameless self-promotion.

Here's a secret many of you may not know about, but here it is. What do no talent and even unattractive people like Madonna, Paris Hilton, Gene Simmons, Ron Jeremy, and others have in common? Shameless self-promotion. They aren't the best at anything except getting themselves known. In short, it is marketing applied to the individual, and I am jumping on the bandwagon.

The problem with shameless self-promotion is that it is so. . .shameless. But never fear folks. My self-deprecating wit will remain intact as a result of having a below average sized penis. I cannot quite master the cockiness that comes with ten inches of tube steak.

As for the blog, you can expect to see more of the same--obscenity, depravity, and stupidity. Some things will never change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment