Sunday, May 6, 2007

Fatz Cafe of Camden Sucks Ass


I just got back from Fatz Cafe here in Camden, and those fucking shitheaded retards fucked up my order. They gave me the wrong style of burger and did not include fries. I would go back and complain, but it would eat up my time which is too damn precious.

I am tired of these retards fucking up my orders. So from now on, I'm going to post their fuckups on my blog. Whenever these restaurant fucktards fuck up, I'm going to vent here. And as someone who has worked in a restaurant, I can tell you why they fuck up. BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!! These places find the scum of human waste to fill these positions and put up with their horseshit. I saw all the kitchen staff, and they are the shit of the human race. They are abortions that lived.

Here's their phone number:
(803) 432-3439

Fuck Fatz Cafe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment